Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Reports To: Head of Training Centre Manager
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Cloud Developer to mentor trainees to expose them to real hands-on experience in the deliverables in our Service Centre. You will be part of a dynamic, services-first team in a client-oriented organisation passionate about customer experience. Working in the AmaliTech Training Centre to provide specialised technical and instructional training support, mentoring and courseware development.
- Engage trainees in regular sessions and technical check-ins to provide guidance and support in their AWS cloud development journey.
- Conduct trainee evaluations to assess their progress, identify areas of improvement, and provide constructive feedback to help them address gaps and enhance their skills.
- Guide trainees through code reviews, ensuring adherence to coding standards, best practices, and project requirements while working in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with other trainers to develop and update training materials, including presentations, assessments, and projects.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, promoting collaboration, knowledge sharing, and professional growth among trainees.
- Attend all required meetings, including weekly team and reporting meetings, providing updates on trainee progress, project status, and other relevant information.
- Assist in developing individualised training plans tailored to each trainee’s specific needs and goals.
- Actively participate in mentoring program planning and execution, suggesting innovative approaches and ideas to enhance the learning experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and trends in AWS cloud development, sharing relevant updates and insights with trainees.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Head of the Department to support the overall success of the training program.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- An AWS Associate or Professional Cloud Certificate (Architect, Developer, SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer).
- Strong proficiency in AWS cloud development, with at least two years of hands-on experience designing, implementing, and deploying applications using various AWS services.
- In-depth understanding of AWS core services, such as EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, and RDS.
- Proven experience mentoring or training individuals in software development or AWS cloud development concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and motivate trainees.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, and coding standards.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and guidance to trainees, promoting continuous improvement and learning.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues during mentoring sessions.
- Understanding DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery is a plus.
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Qualified and interested applicants should click the APPLY NOW button, and then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to apply.
Ensure you have these documents before applying:
- Latest copy of CV (PDF format)
2. Online Interview(s)
3. Job offer
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.
● Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience
● Lunch allowance
● Tier 3
● Bonuses and gift vouchers
● Internet data allocation for remote work
● Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
● Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
● Interest-free loans for accommodation
● Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)